What is Morpho Network (MORPHO) Token?
Morpho Network (MORPHO) is the native token of Morpho Network, a project that aims to support decentralized financial applications, blockchain open source, and smart contracts. Morpho Network is based on the BNB Smart Chain (BEP20).
The token has a maximum supply of 1,646,000 and a total supply of 7,000,000. As of December 21, Morpho Network is trading at $0.02378, with a 24-hour trading volume of $212,368.
It is important to note that a look at the project’s smart contract reveals that the smart contract of the token can be modified by the contract creator — for instance, it can disable selling, change fees, mint new tokens, or transfer tokens.
Morpho Network (MORPHO) Tokenomics
40% of the Morpho Network token is dedicated to presale, 23.52% for liquidity, 10% for Morpho ecosystem development, a total of 16% for CEX liquidity, and 7.5% for validators. Here is more info:
- Presale: 26%
- Liquidity: 15%
- Development: 5% ( Lock 1 month, TGE 10%, vesting 10%/month)
- Bonus prize presale: 5% ( Lock 1 month, TGE 100%)
- Marketing: 5% ( Lock 1 month, TGE 10%, vesting 10%/month)
- CEX listing: 15% ( Lock 1 month, TGE 50%, vesting 10%/15days)
- Advisors: 5% ( Lock 1 month, TGE 10%, vesting 10%/month)
- Team: 5% ( Lock 6 months, TGE 20%, Vesting 10%/month)
- Staking, Farming: 10% ( Lock 1 month, TGE 10%, vesting 10%/month)
- Validators: 5% ( Lock 1 month, TGE 10%, vesting 10%/month)
What is the Morpho Network Project?
Morpho Network is a project that aims to support decentralized financial applications, blockchain open source, and smart contracts. Morpho network goal is to be a successful scaling solution and drive rapid growth.
Morpho Network goal is to provide a platform for developers to launch decentralized applications; while helping to reduce transaction costs, support multi-language as well as increase the performance of transactions.
- Decentralized: Morpho Network operates independently according to computer algorithms, completely not controlled by any one organization. Therefore, Morpho Network avoids risks from 3rd parties.
- Distributed: Blocks contain the same data but are distributed in many different places. Immutable: Once data has been written into the block of the Morpho Network, it cannot be changed or modified, due to the nature of the consensus algorithm and the hash code.
- Confidentiality: Only the holder of the Private Key can access the data inside the Morpho Network.
- Transparency: The transactions in the Morpho Network are recorded and everyone can check these transactions. Based on that, we can check and retrieve the transaction history. One can even decentralize to allow others to access part of the information on the Morpho Network.
- Smart contract integration
What is Chooky Inu (CHOO) Token?
What is DYZilla (DYZILLA) Token?